Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Some real talk

In my own little world where dreams sometimes come true, I've seen my fair share of pain and the healing power of time. I put value in work and play down the hype about ethics cause when no one is watching, we sneak in a few vices.
Ask about my ideals, i call that concept a myth. why? you have to be in the same situation as an individual to understand why they do what they do. I have an ideology though, that is being real. I've learnt that the only one reliable is time, it never pauses. So i do what i can and try to live without regrets but that's impossible because, i learn a better way to have approached situations afterwards. I'm never deterred by my failings, i still strive for perfection. Life would not be worth living if one has overcome all challenge. Pain is a constant element of living hence i don't take joy for granted knowing fully well that sometime later, I'll ache again. This knowledge makes me savor the happy times in my life.
The feeling of victory is not a direct representation of the efforts put in to achieve it. My friends are people who being with, makes me feel good and yes, true friends sometimes betray you but that's not because they are bad people, rather it is because we sometimes have expectations of them that they can't meet up to. when they don't meet these expectations, we are disappointed. The big question is, is disappointment not betrayal?

No comments: